If you want to save a few tracks before making the final decision, a personalized playlist is the perfect solution for you. Prepare a playlist to share with your customer. Save possible tracks for future projects in a second playlist.
Create your own playlists, save the tracks you like, share them and let your colleagues leave their ideas and comments. In this article we will explain how to do this.
- On the right side of every track you can see a '+'-sign (1).
- Click on it and a little window will open, called 'Add to existing playlist' (2). By default you already have one playlist called 'Favorites'.
- You can easily create new playlists. Add the name of a new playlist (3) and press 'Add'. The track you just chose will be saved in the new playlist, that you have just created.
- In the middle of the right side of your page you will see a little arrow / triangle (4). Click on it to open and manage your playlists.
How to manage your playlists?
- Make sure that you are on the option 'Playlist' (1).
- Choose one of your playlists with the dropdown option (2).
- Now you can see all the tracks in the selected playlist (3). You can listen to each track by clicking on the 'Play' button (left side) or delete them by clicking on the bin (right side of the track).
- To delete the complete playlist, click on the bin next to the name of the playlist (4).
- You have a further option next to the playlists, called 'History' (5). Here you can see all the tracks that you have been listening to during your session in the catalog.
The 'History' can be really helpful if you remembered listening to a track, but forgot its name. Simply check the tracks in your historial and you will find it again without too much trouble.
How to share your playlists?
Do you need a second opinion on which track to use for your project? Have you created a list of tracks to present to your customer? Let's have a look at how you can share your playlists and leave comments.
- Visit Jamendo Music by clicking on this link www.jamendo.com/start.
- You need to login again, but make sure to use the same username and password as for your account on Jamendo Licensing.
- Once logged in, choose 'My playlists' in the menu on the left side. If the menu is not open, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the page to open it.
- Now you can see the playlists that you have created in Jamendo Licensing.
- Click on one to edit and share it.
- It is very important that you edit the playlist before you share it. Click on the pencil button to edit the playlist. Make sure to change the playlist from 'private' to 'PUBLIC' (red box).
- Furthermore you can change the playlist name and add a description. Don't forget to save.
- Now you can share the playlist. You have two possibilities to do this
- Press the button that is marked 'share playlist' in the image above. Now you can share the playlist through Facebook, Twitter, Google or VK.
- Copy & paste the URL (the complete internet address) into an email and sent it.
Have a look at the next tutorials