You have a vague idea of the track that you are looking for, but need some more inspiration? Then you are on the right page. Our music team prepared many playlists/selections after different themes, joining the best tracks from Jamendo. Those playlists are regularly updated and can help you find the right track for your multimedia project. Come and have a look:
- Visit our hand-picked selections by clicking on this link https://licensing.jamendo.com/en/catalog
- First you will probably see the 'Best Of' (1) of our selections. But if you scroll down a little bit more, you can discover many more.
- Choose one of the 5 categories: Genres, Themes & Moods, Instruments, Languages, Project types (2)
- Each category offers you many more themes and selections. (3) Choose one that represents the type of music you are looking for and simply click on it. You will be directed to a new page.
How to use the selections?
First, you will see a list of tracks, but on a second look, you can discover several different features. In our example we choose the category "Themes & Moods" and the selection "Topics" and "Success".
- If you chose the wrong category, click on the home button (1) and you will get back to the previous page.
- The first selection, in our case "Topics", can be changed directly on this page. If you are not satisfied with the selection, click on the drop-down list (2) and choose another selection.
- The second selection can be changed on the menu on your left-hand side (3).
- To listen to the tracks, simply click on the Play button left of each track. You can see the track that is playing at any time in the lower right corner (4), even if you change the playlist. Here you can also pause it or forward to the next track.
Check out more helpful tutorials