No matter which search option you choose, you will get a list of tracks. What does a track look like and what options does it offer you? A little overview:
- Push the Play button (1) to listen to the track. Remember you can see which track is playing at the moment at any time in the lower right corner of the page.
- The waveform (2) gives you a graphical representation of the track. Right of it you can see the total length of the track in minutes and seconds. Left of the waveform you see the time the track is already playing.
- Select the "+" sign (3) to add the track to a playlist. For more information on how to manage your own playlists, click here.
- Look for similar tracks by clicking on the two rings (4). This will give you a new search results.
- Click on the "Get a license" button (5) to buy a license. This brings us to our next page.
The track in detail
By clicking on the track name or on "Get a license" you will be directed to the page dedicated to the track in question. Here you can also play the track, you will see the waveform and the track length more precisely. What else can you see?
- The track name.
- The name of the artist. By clicking on it, you can see more tracks by the same artist.
- The genre and moods of the track. Click on it to find more tracks in the same moods.
- You can download a low quality version (mp3) of the track, only for test versions. Remember, the free download does not enable you access to a license certificate.
- Furthermore you can add the track to a playlist. For more information on how to manage your own playlists, please click on this link.
Choose a license
Once you have found the right track for your project, select the right license among the four available: Personal, Standard, Large and Full Scale. They all cover a different use and broadcast scope, which is resumed under the price and buy button. For more information on the different licenses, we invite you to read the following articles.
Have a look at the next tutorials