You have just acquired an In-Store license but do not know how to access your radio stations. This article will help you find your way through our client space.
From a computer (streaming/download)
- Please go on Jamendo Licensing & log into your account
- Visit then this page. If you have not done so before, you might have to first enter the name of the place where the music will be played and its address. This will allow you to generate your license certificate, the document summarizing your rights.
- Once on this page, you will be able to access either the streaming page or the download page by clicking on ACCESS RADIOS. See the following screenshot:
From a smartphone/tablet (streaming)
- Go on Jamendo Licensing & log in
- Visit this page and make sure to download our In-Store application
- Log into the application. The access code isn't your usual Jamendo Licensing password. Your access code can be found by clicking on 'Access Radios' on this same page
- Once logged in, all you need to do now is click on a radio station to start playing our content