Each In-Store subscription is accompanied by a proper certificate of use. It resumes your rights to play the Jamendo In-Store radios at the venue that you have indicated. You can present the certificate to your national collecting society as proof that you are playing royalty-free music.
A certificate for the two-week trial period is also available.
Which info will be on the certificate?
The certificate furthermore contains information about:
- name and address of your business (may differ from the venue)
- the phone number of your business
- the email address of your business
- the name and address of your venue
- the surface of your venue
- the time your license is valid (one year from subscription)
Note: Each certificate is valid for one specific address. To play the In-Store radios at a second address, a second license is required.
The certificate is a one-page pdf that is available for download from your client account on Jamendo Licensing. With the renewal of your license, a new certificate is issued. All previous certificates stay available for you to download when needed.