When should I stream the music from a computer?
Do you have a stable internet connection in your establishment? Do you have a computer that you can easily connect to your audio system?
If you replied yes to both questions then this might be the best option for you. Simply open the streaming page in the browser on your computer, choose a radio and click play. You can easily open other tabs or applications and keep the music playing in the background.
Where do I find the streaming page?
- Login to Jamendo Licensing with your email address.
- Then click on 'My Account' to access your client dashboard.
- Here choose the menu 'In-Store' where you can access all of your licenses.
- Next to your current In-Store license, click on the button 'Access Radios'.
- You will now see the button that leads you directly to your streaming page, called 'Stream Radios From Your Browser'.
Tip: Set the streaming page as the home page of your browser. This way it will be the first page you see when opening your browser in the morning. Alternatively, you can save it with your bookmarks for easy and quick access.
Streaming the music from my browser
Now simply choose the radio you'd like to stream and click play to start.
Note: Each radio contains over 200 songs, but you will see only about +/- 20 songs. No worries, as the music keeps playing, more songs will become visible.