One Catalog license allows the use of one track in one video/multimedia production
One project is defined as one single audio creation, or one single audiovisual creation, or one single multimedia creation that is synchronized with the track. This definition applies to all Catalog licenses (Personal, Standard, Large, Extended, Full Scale).
- One single audio creation can be, for example, one podcast episode or one radio advert.
- One single audiovisual creation can be, for example, one video, one slideshow, or one theatre production.
- One single multimedia creation can be, for example, one video game or one application for mobile
The Standard license allows the use of one track for unlimited videos/audios
The Standard license grants one right, that creates an exception to the above-mentioned definition of 'one project'. This right is eligible according to determined conditions, as follows:
- One Standard license grants you the right to use one track in an unlimited number of episodes in an online video channel or podcast series, that is broadcast online.
- This right ONLY applies if your video channel or podcast series is your main professional activity, as an individual or as a legal entity (e.g. a company).
- If the video channel or podcast series is not your main professional activity, then you will require one license per video or per podcast episode that is synchronized with the track.
We have included some examples here that will help you understand the number of licenses you will need.