Have you followed the steps of the article 'How to use a track pack' but you are still not seeing the button 'Add to my pack'? Here are a few steps that you can take to solve the issue:
1. Are you logged in to the correct account? First, you want to make sure whether you are logged in to the right account and, of course, whether you have remaining licenses.
For this, simply visit your client space:
- You can see the details of your track pack. Then follow the next step.
- You cannot see the details of your track pack. Then log out and log back in using your second login. If you do not remember your logins, please contact us with as many details about your purchase as possible. Our team will be happy to help with the scavenger hunt for your account.
2. Have you set your default license type?
Your track pack is only valid for one license type (Standard, Large, Extended), and will only be visible if that license type is selected. You can check this directly on our Catalog Search page.
Here on the right side, just above the first track, you can change the default license type. Make sure to choose the license type corresponding to your track pack.
Still no result? Follow to point 3
3. Have you emptied the cache of your browser?
The cache of your browser might impede the newly purchased track pack from appearing correctly.
Read our tips on cache-related issues to find more info on this.
None of the above helps? Please contact us with the details of your license. Our team will help you personally to get the track pack ready for use asap.
Please sign in to leave a comment.