You have followed the steps to stream the radios of the In-Store license through our application but are still having trouble.
Whether you have trouble logging in, the music stops after every few tracks or you cannot connect the radios to your loudspeakers, this is the right article for you!
1. Have you downloaded the correct application?
Jamendo has two different applications, the Jamendo Music application is dedicated to private use whilst the Jamendo In-Store application allows you to stream the radios of your In-Store license.
The Jamendo In-Store application is available for smartphones and tablets in the Play Store for iOS and in the Google Play Store.
Note that your license does not cover you to play the content of the Jamendo Music app in a public establishment!
2. Have you entered the correct access code?
To log in to the application you are asked to enter your access code. Your access code is visible in your client space, below the button 'Access Radios'.
First, note that your access code is not the same as your password to login to the Jamendo Licensing website.
Second, note that you need to enter the hyphen '-' at the beginning of the access code as well.
3. Some notes on the Jamendo In-Store application
- The In-Store app is compatible with Android Lollipop (5.0) or later and with iOS 9.0 or later. Operating systems of earlier versions will not support the application.
- To guarantee an uninterrupted music playback, the application requires a stable internet connection. If this is not the case, an error message will show, recommending you download the music instead to play it offline.
- The In-Store application is not compatible with sound systems that require an application dedicated to their software, like Sonos or Chrome Cast. To play the radios through such a sound system, you will need to download the music and play it over a device connected to the sound system.
- Although an app for Windows phones was available in the past, due to the low number of users we are no longer sustaining it. Should you have the app installed on a Windows phone, it is no longer updated and errors are likely to occur (e.g. the music stops). We recommend you to download the music instead or to play it from the browser of your phone.
- For a Bluetooth connection of the In-Store app with a sound system, you will need to connect the phone/smartphone with your sound system. The app cannot be connected by Bluetooth separated from other applications. This means that phone calls, messages, and other applications will be heard through the sound system as well.
Still having issues?
Do you have a different issue with the In-Store application? Please contact us with the following description:
- the device you are using,
- the exact operating system installed on the device (Android or iOS version),
- a description of the exact error (e.g. your access code is not working, the music is not playing, etc.),
- if possible attach a screenshot of the error.
The more information you provide, the quicker our support team can assist you with a fix.
Please sign in to leave a comment.